3 bedroom bungalow for saleCatherington Lane, Waterlooville
- Detached bungalow
- Generous off road parking
- Delightful garden
- Well presented
- Spacious sitting/dining room with patio doors to garden
- Useful loft room
- Cooperative convenience store across the road
- Convenient for the A3(M) and the South Downs National Park
- Three bedrooms with useful loft room
- Kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom within rear lobby
A delightful and spacious three bedroom detached bungalow with internal area of approximately 1300sqft (120sqm) on a good size plot with a generous level of off road parking as well as a large car port with a single garage behind. The rear garden has a paved terrace to the rear of the property and the main garden is laid mainly lawn, bordered by attractive bricked flower beds and shrubs and fruit trees. There is also a brick built garden store to the rear of the garage, and at the rear of the garden, a greenhouse within the 'working area'. Inside the property, there is a spacious sitting/dining room, a modern kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, three bedrooms, modern bathroom and a large loft room.
There is also a Cooperative convenience store just along the road.
EPC - D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69143372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8211434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenton Budd Estate Agents, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.