1 bedroom flat for saleBracken Park Gardens, Swans Wharf, Mill Street, Wordsley, Stourbridge
Withdrawn from Market
- A one bedroom, 3rd floor apartment within established
- Sought after area, convenient for access to Stourbridge and Kingswinford alike
- Double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, communal gardens, parking and visitors parking
- Easy to maintain, storage heating, double glazing, economical to run
- *Quiet aspect with good views and offers a safe and secure
- Ideal first time buy or investment opportunity (currently let), EPC: C
One bedroom third floor apartment, located within this popular established development, just off Brierley Hill Road. An excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike, as currently let and achieving £400 pcm. Storage heating and double glazing. Must be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69156647.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7916168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Cole , Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.