1 bedroom flat for salePorters Lodge, Clock Tower View, Wordsley, Stourbridge
Withdrawn from Market
- Heritage Buildings converted by Shropshire Homes
- A larger style apartment with open plan lounge, dining, kitchen
- Fantastic double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Presented to a high standard with electric heating and double
- Superb bathroom, spacious entrance hall, great views
- Allocated parking, must be viewed to be appreciated, No Upward Chain, EPC: D
This beautifully kept, 2nd floor loft style apartment is located in a prominent position with superb uninterrupted views over the surrounding area towards Ridge Hill Woods and the clock tower. Forming part of the historic building development by Shropshire Homes on the former Wordsley Hospital Heritage Buildings site. The one bedroom property benefits from many refinements including a partially boarded loft and light and spacious open plan living. The generous accommodation offers high ceilings and double glazed sash windows and is offered for sale with no upward chain. A full an early inspection is required to be appreciated.
Staircase to second floor.
7' 6'' x 4' 7'' (2.28m x 1.40m)
Open Plan Lounge/Dining/Kitchen
20' 9'' x 14' 5'' (6.32m x 4.39m)
15' 1'' x 9' 0'' (4.59m x 2.74m)
7' 6'' x 6' 5'' (2.28m x 1.95m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69156650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7927372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Cole , Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.