4 bedroom terraced house for saleCalvin Street, London, E1
- Beautifully Designed Private Freehold House
- 2095 sq/ft of internal space
- 3 minute walk to Shoreditch High Street Station
- 5 minute walk to Liverpool Street Station
- 14 minute cycle to the West End
- Benefits from outstanding Media & Utility Rooms
- Large Private Terrace & Balconies
- BLP 10 Year Warranty
- Completed and ready for immediate occupation
Perfectly situated within the quiet streets between Spitalfields and Brick Lane you will find this eye-catching contemporary 3/4 bedroom freehold house in the heart of Shoreditch.
Upon entry to the property you are welcomed by an impressive kitchen diner with state of the art technology throughout and integrated Neff appliances including; fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Caple wine chiller and a Quooker water boiling system as well as neutral materials and ambient lighting.
There is also an additional W/C. On the first floor you will find the living room, second double bedroom and bathroom. Second floor you have the third and fourth bedrooms one boasting a private terrace and the family bathroom with standing Villeroy & Bosch bath, under floor heating, remote custom lighting and ceramic floor and wall tiling. On the third (top) floor is the access to the private terrace.
On the lower ground floor you will find a versatile space that can be used for a cinema room (pre-wired), second living room, office or gym, there is also a utility room with NEFF washing machine and condenser dryer.
Other features of the property include Security video system with CCTV, Grade 2 alarm system, heat & smoke detectors, hardwood veneer doors, Chrome hardware, double glazed timber sliding sash windows, under floor heating system, baxi combi boiler with 7 year warranty, TV aerial with Sky+ points throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69160697.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24jerome. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, EC2A-New homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.