4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Kelvedon, Colchester
- Grade two listed cottage
- Ground floor shower room
- Off road parking
Grade two listed cottage, Circa 18th century and located in the popular commuter village of KELVEDON. Accommodation offers four bedrooms, bathroom, en- suite and downstairs shower room. A wealth of original features including exposed beams and brick built open fireplaces. Garage and off road parking
The popular village of Kelvedon is situated between Colchester and Chelmsford, off the A12 trunk road and is approximately 4 miles to Witham and 3 Miles to Coggeshall. Kelvedon mainline railway station has frequent services to London Liverpool Street ( 50 minute journey).
From the 1880's Kelvedon has been famous for its seed industry (Kings Seeds).
The high street boasts a wealth of listed buildings as well as shops, public houses, restaurants and amenities. Prested Hall in nearby Feering village is a country hotel, spa and health club.
Kelvedon also has an excellent primary school (St Marys), with the local secondary school found in the nearby village of Coggeshall, known as Honywood Community Science School.
Timber door to front, window to front and radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room
W/C, wash hand basin, window to rear, radiator and shower cubicle.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.86m )
Window to front. Open fireplace, exposed beams to walls and ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 9' 3" +recess ( 3.84m x 2.82m +recess )
Window to front, open fireplace, exposed beams to walls and ceilings, radiator and wall lights.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 22' 4" x 10' 5" narrowing to 8' 7" ( 6.81m x 3.17m narrowing to 2.62m )
Window to side, french doors to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge and freezer and integrated dishwasher.Storage cupboard, two radiators exposed beams and feature fireplace.
Radiator and doors to;-
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 13' 1" + door recess ( 4.01m x 3.99m + door recess )
Window to front, built in cupboard, radiator and exposed beams.
Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan, W/C , radiator, inset spotlighting.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
Window to front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 9' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.97m )
Window to rear, exposed beams and radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 3" x 6' ( 2.21m x 1.83m )
Window to rear, radiator and loft access.
Obscure window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, W/C, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls and exposed beams.
Timber gates to allow pedestrian and vehicular access to rear garden.
Covered patio area ( polycarbonate roof) Hard landscaped garden with selection of mature shrubs and trees.
Garage 16' 11" x 13' 6" ( 5.16m x 4.11m )
With up/ over doors, stable door to garden with power and lights connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.