1 bedroom apartment for saleLillywhite Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- 1 bedroom first floor flat
- Spacious rooms throughout
- Allocated parking space
- Advertised price is for a 30% share
- Vacant possession
- EPC energy rating B (81)
This is a great example of a modern apartment, it isn't small like you may imagine a modern property would be.
The living room and kitchen are completely open plan, which really enhances the space on offer, you can keep up with the conversation when friends come to visit, while cooking up one of Jamie’s 15 minute meals! Don't worry, not only have you got allocated parking but there is somewhere for your visitors to park too.
The bedroom has a lovely green aspect and is large enough for all your bedroom furniture.. and some.
The location is lovely for those who enjoy the countryside, situated on the peripheries of the City you have a green leaf aspect but with the convenience of two large retail parks on your doorstep. The A27 is immediately accessible for those who are looking to commute by car.
This property is currently offered as a 30% share, you may if you have the financial ability, be able to purchase up to a maximum share of 80% subject to meeting the housing associations criteria. Please talk to us to get registered onto the scheme.
What the Owner says:
We had seen a few properties before stumbling across this one, we couldn't believe the size compared to all the others. It was offered on such a great scheme it seemed silly renting and paying someone else's mortgage rather than buying our own home.
The flat is very quiet and has been a great home for us, now we have a little one we have made the next leap to a house with a garden. Now we have moved out we can offer the property with no chain.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen: 9'11 x 6'0 (3.02m x 1.83m)
- Lounge: 14'5 x 12'7 (4.40m x 3.84m)
- Bedroom: 12'7 x 12'0 (3.84m x 3.66m)
- Bathroom: 8'6 x 5'11 (2.59m x 1.80m)
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69164885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.