3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Street, Dittisham, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Beautiful River Dart views
- Semi-detached character cottage
- Spacious and well fitted kitchen/dining room
- Cosy sitting room with separate study
- 3 double bedrooms
- Attractive gardens
- Sought after double garage
- Two off road parking spaces
Dittisham is a picturesque Devon village with charming cottages lining the narrow streets. It is one of the most sought after villages in the South Hams and lies on the west bank of the River Dart. It has a medieval church, a popular sailing club, riverside cafe and two public houses, one of which is home to the post office/stores. A passenger ferry service links the village to the port of Dartmouth where there is a good range of galleries, shops, restaurants and excellent marina facilities.
Cherry Cottage is a semi-detached character property located in the heart of the village with far reaching views over the village and River Dart. The accommodation is arranged primarily on one level, with a spacious family kitchen/dining room, a lovely sitting room with a wood burning stove, 3 double bedrooms, and a pretty garden with a terrace making the most of the views. Cherry Cottage also has a double off road parking bay and double garage.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69165089.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR170006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.