4 bedroom detached house for saleAshlyn Nurseries, Whittle Hill, Woodplumpton, Preston
- Magnificent four bedroom family residence
- Commanding a substantial plot in sought after Woodplumpton
- Four spacious reception rooms
- Substantial master suite with dressing room and en suite
- Large double garage and outhouse
- Extensive gardens
- EPC F
Truly unique, this magnificent four bedroom family residence commands a substantial plot in the sought after Woodplumpton. If you're looking for a bright and spacious interior in a property bursting with character and a plethora of original detail then look no further. This property has been extensively modified, extended and finished to a high standard by the current owners.
The spacious and rather grand interior is presented well throughout and comprises of: Entrance porch, inner hall, family room, formal lounge- leading to the conservatory, dining room, kitchen, utility room, landing, a substantial master suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The plot includes generous gardens, a gated driveway, a block paved court yard providing off street parking for multiple vehicles, and a large double garage and outhouse.
Located on a quiet country road the property enjoys all the benefits of rural living along with the convenience of being close to the motorway and Preston.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69165314.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN170732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.