4 bedroom detached house for saleSeathorpe Avenue, Sheerness
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended 4 bed 1930's detached house
- Desirable Minster Cliffs location
- Well maintained and presented
- Original Features throughout
- Sun room to rear
- Well maintained rear Garden
- Summer House
- Garage and off road parking
- Seafront just a short stroll away
- Call Mark or Craig to book your viewing
A delightful 4 Bedroom detached house situated in the hugely popular Minster Cliffs area. The moment you enter you feel that this is a larger than average family home. From the large welcoming hallway entered from the original front door. The family lounge has french doors leading to the bright breakfast/sun room. The kitchen is modern with space for a gas hob and oven, white units and wooden effect worktops. which again opens into the sun room with views to the rear garden. The added bonus is a separate dining room, handy for the more formal occasions. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms, with 3 double bedrooms and a single. The largest has dual aspect to the front and rear making this a lovely bright and airy room. The bathroom has a white modern suite with a shower over the bath. The rear garden is well maintained and laid mainly to lawn with mature plants, shrubs, patio seating area and a summer house. The driveway has ample space for several cars and a garage. Call Rule & Rule to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69166169.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8156708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rule & Rule Estate Agents, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.