3 bedroom terraced house for saleCross Lane East, Gravesend
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Lounge to Dining Room
- Aircon to Master & Lounge
- Professional Landscaped Rear Garden
- Studio in Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Town & Railway Station
You're close to the town center and station that you can walk there in under 20 minutes, where the train can get you into London in under half an hour. You're walking distance of Woodlands Park in under five minutes. You have shops for your morning milk in under one minute on Singlewell Road where you will also find a chemist and a great bakery. At the opposite end of Cross Lane East you meet Echo Square where you can treat yourself to a slice of cake at the wonderful 84 Tea Rooms and make use of the array of take aways if you're not in the mood to cook. Also within walking distance you will find a doctors surgery, a dentist and your choice of local primary schools and Gravesend's two grammar schools. Local bus routes can get you up to Bluewater nice and quickly and for those who like to be a bit more energetic you have the Cyclopark within easy reach. There really isn't any more that you could ask for from a location!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69166172.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102101003352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M & M Estate & Letting Agents, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.