3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookside, Cholsey, Wallingford, OX10
- 3/4 bed family home located in a private cul-de-sac
- Flexible accommodation, potential for an annex
- 0.3 miles from the village centre and 0.4 miles from Cholsey train station
- South and south west facing garden
- Integral garage
- EPC rating E
Located at the end of a private cul-de-sac is this extended chalet style family home offering flexible accommodation and walking distance to the village centre (0.3 miles) and Cholsey train station with links to London, Oxford and Reading (0.4 miles). Available with no onward chain. EPC Rating E.
Cholsey lies approximately three miles to the south west of Wallingford, originating from a tiny Saxon farming community to the thriving lively commuter village of today. It features some excellent amenities and benefits greatly from the main line station access to London Paddington and Oxford. www.cholseypc.org offers much information on the village and its amenities, including a primary school, restaurants, services, transport, sporting facilities and accommodation.
Entrance hall leading to main principle rooms, kitchen, bathroom and integral garage. Rear aspect sitting and dining rooms both south facing backing onto the garden. The kitchen has matching units and cupboards with side access to the property. The dining room has access to the potential annex.
Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms and a night cloakroom.
There is potential to convert some ground floor accommodation into a separate annex. This area of the house already benefits from it's own front door, kitchen area, shower room and sitting area.
Parking to the front of the property with garage. To the rear of the property these is a private south, south west facing garden with an impressive 115ft in width. The garden is enclosed by timber fencing, mature shrubs and wire netting.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
South Oxfordshire District Council. 01491 823000. Council Tax band D. Gas fired central heating, mains water and drainage.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 158638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Goring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.