2 bedroom apartment for salePriory Row, Priory Lane, Chichester, West Sussex
- Exclusive brand new apartment
- Desirable city centre location.
- Lovely double aspect living room
- Stylish brand new integrated open plan kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms
- Full bathroom
- Additional cloakroom room
Show home now available to view - by appointment only.
Priory Row is an exclusive development of four townhouses and four apartments in central Chichester within the historic Roman Walls.
These desirable apartments are located at the top of North Street on the corner of Priory Lane in Chichester. These exceptional high specification, secure apartments offer the discerning buyer contemporary luxury apartment living in the heart of the city centre.
All four apartments are perfectly former for city centre living. There are two two bedroom apartments on the first floor and two one bedroom apartments on the second floor.
The space has been thoughtfully designed for modern living, featuring bespoke hand crafted kitchens, luxury bathroom, spacious double bedrooms, reception hallways, cupboards, linen cupboards that double up as utility space as well as fitted wardrobes.
Priory Row enjoys an incredibly convenient setting in this most attractive part of the city centre, located within the old city walls near the historic recreational area of Priory Park. The house is only a few minutes' walk from extensive shopping facilities arranged largely within a pedestrianised centre together with a good choice of restaurants, bars and the nearby New Park Club Cinema. The city skyline is dominated by the 12th century cathedral and Chichester is well-known for its internationally recognised Festival Theatre. Pallant House Gallery houses one of the most significant art collections on the south coast and other facilities include the Westgate Sports Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Planetarium and a multiplex cinema.
A mainline station provides regular services to London Victoria in about 1 hour 45 minutes. Road communications are good with the A27 eastwards providing access to Worthing and Brighton, whilst Portsmouth and Southampton lie to the west. Goodwood Airfield provides landing facilities for small private aircraft and there are commercial international flights from Southampton, Heathrow and Gatwick.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69168983.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHI170408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.