9 bedroom property for saleStation Approach, Margate, CT9
- Substantial Freehold Block
- Shop And Basement
- Three 3 Bedroom Flats
- Prime Margate Station Location
- Sea Views From Top Flat
- New 125 Year Lease Per Flat
- Within Yards Of Dreamland And Seafront
- Recently Refurbished
- EPC Rating:- D&E
NO CHAIN FREEHOLD BLOCK WITH FLATS AND COMMERCIAL!!!! Your Move Charterhouse are delighted to bring to the market this block opposite Margate train station. Within only yards of Dreamland and the golden Margate Sands this block is in prime location!! Boasting commercial unit currently trading as tattoo shop on ground floor which has sole use of the basement as well. Three three bedroom flats above the shop with sea views for the top floor flat. Recently refurbished to a good standard. Internal viewing is a must. CALL TODAY ON 01843 291777. EPC Ratings:- D&E
Shop And Basement
Currently trading as a tattoo parlour and the shop does have sole use of the basement.
First Floor Three Bedrooms, open lounge/kitchen, bathroom, boiler/storage room and sole use of the roof terrace and a new 125 year lease, single glazing and central heating
Second Floor, three bedrooms with en suite to master, family bathroom, open plan lounge and kitchen and a boiler/storage room. new 125 year lease, single glazing and central heating
Third floor, three bedrooms with en suite to master, sea views from bedroom one and two, single glazed and central heated, family bathroom, a boiler/storage room and a new 125 year lease
This block will be sold the freehold for the whole building.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528627539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE Sales - Charterhouse, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.