3 bedroom bungalow for saleArmond Road, Witham, Essex, CM8
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedrooms
- Re-fitted Family Bathroom
- Re-fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Single Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Overlooking Greensward to the front
- Close to the High Street and Train Station
- Totally Refurbished
Guide Price £375,000 - £385,000
A totally refurbished detached property overlooking a large greensward to the front, within easy access to the High Street and mainline train station into London. The property offers three bedrooms and re-fitted family bathroom. The main living area comprises a lounge which opens into the kitchen/breakfast room via full width bi-fold doors which enables the rooms to be separated. The kitchen has been re-fitted with white gloss units and benefits from bi-fold doors onto the rear garden. To appreciate the size, finish and views to the front of this property an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated within 0.4 miles of Witham Railway Station.
LOUNGE 16'6 x 12'7
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16'11 x 12'11
BEDROOM ONE 11'9 x 10'11
BEDROOM TWO 11'1 x 10'
BEDROOM THREE 8'7 x 8'2
FRONT GARDEN with off street parking
GARAGE 23'1 x 7'11
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69169172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8903547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kemsley Residential, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.