4 bedroom detached house for saleNelson Road, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,961 Sqft Modern Extended 1920's House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Open Kitchen/Breakfast Room Leading To Utility
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Additional Loft Area
- Block Paved Driveway To Garage With Workshop
- Attractive Rear Garden
Modern extended 1920's house with open easy-flowing accommodation. The property has been substantially extended over the years retaining some character features, but with a contemporary feel including quality flooring, modern vertical radiators, feature fireplaces and a modern refitted kitchen/breakfast room. Both bathrooms have contemporary sanitary ware. EPC-E
On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, there are three further bedrooms and the contemporary family bathroom and access to the converted loft area.
Outside, the property has a block paved driveway offering off-road parking and leading to the garage, which has a workshop to the rear. The rear garden is laid to lawn with pretty established borders, a block paved patio area, ideal for alfresco entertaining.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate the spacious family accommodation on offer.
Originally built in the 1920's, this substantial extended detached house is situated in the popular area of Aldwick surrounded by similar character properties and on wide tree-lined streets. The Aldwick beach with its traditional beach huts, promenade, Marine Park Gardens and West Park are within easy walking distance, as are the Aldwick shopping facilities including a mini Tesco's, post office and a range of local shops and cafes.
Modern extended 1920's house with open easy-flowing accommodation and substantially extended over the years.
Sitting Room 19'0 (5.79m) x 13'6 (4.11m)
Snug/Dining Room 17'6 (5.33m) x 8'3 (2.51m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 16'5 (5m) x 12' (3.66m)
Utility 7'11 (2.41m) x 5'3 (1.6m)
Conservatory 13'9 (4.19m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 13'6 (4.11m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
Bedroom 12'11 (3.94m) x 8'6 (2.59m)
Bedroom 11'11 (3.63m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Bedroom 8'6 (2.59m) x 6'10 (2.08m)
Loft Area 16'9 (5.11m) x 9'4 (2.84m)
Workshop 9'0 (2.74m) x 4'8 (1.42m)
Garage 17'6 (5.33m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69169253.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 191264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.