3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Andrews Mews, Wells
- FULL OWNERSHIP OR SHARED OWNERSHIP
- 3 Bed Family Home
- Wrap Around Garden
- Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance To City Centre
A modern townhouse offering spacious living space set across 3 floors, with 3 double bedrooms, toilet on each level, garden & off road parking! This property is also located within a level walking distance to the City Centre & provides easy access to local amenities!
50% Shared Ownership scheme available with Livewest/ 100% PURCHASE ALSO AVAILABLE
Wells is a city lying in beautiful countryside between the Somerset Levels and the Mendip Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Wells medieval centre has local markets twice a week, good restaurants, a thriving high street and many important ancient buildings, including the Cathedral and moated Bishops Palace and gardens. There are four major supermarkets on the edge of the city. Wells Leisure Centre has the usual facilities of gym and swimming pool to add to Wells Rugby Club, Tennis club, Bowling club and Golf course. Throughout the year Wells hosts festivals for Music, Literature, Art and Food, and has twinned links with Burgundy, the Rhineland and Northern Italy. There are many societies and clubs for those who would like to join a diverse social community.
Accessed via a front aspect uPVC double glazed door, storage cupboard, ceiling coving, radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing area.
Suite comprising low level WC, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and storage cupboards under, wood laminate flooring, radiator and extractor fan.
Kitchen 12' max x 6' 3" max ( 3.66m max x 1.91m max )
A front aspect room with wooden framed double glazed windows overlooking the front garden. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base level units with worksurfaces over, 4 ring gas hob with integrated electric cooker and cooker hood over, 1 & 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with adjacent drainer and mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Living Room 17' 11" into bay x 12' 10" max ( 5.46m into bay x 3.91m max )
A rear aspect room with wooden framed double glazed bay window with doors leading out to the rear garden, decorative electric fireplace with feature surround and mantle over with tiled hearth, ceiling coving, understair storage cupboard and radiator.
First Floor Landing Area
Stairs rising to the first floor from the entrance hall, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" max x 10' 6" max ( 3.91m max x 3.20m max )
A rear aspect room with wooden framed double glazed window, wood effect vinyl flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" Max x 10' 1" Max ( 3.91m Max x 3.07m Max )
A front aspect double bedroom, with wooden framed double glazed window and radiator.
A side apsect room with double glazed window. Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan and radiator.
Stairs rising from the first floor to the second floor master suite.
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 12' max ( 3.91m max x 3.66m max )
A dual aspect room with wooden framed double glazed windows to the side and front, built in walk in wardrobe which also houses the boiler, radiator and loft hatch.
A rear aspect room with double glazed Velux window. Suite comprising shower cubicle with shower, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin with additional storage cupboards, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Outside To The Rear
To the immediate rear of the property is a delightful patio area that provides an area that is ideal for alfresco dining. The garden is bordered by wall and panel fencing, with a pedestrian gate giving access to the rear. The garden has been predominately laid to lawn and wraps around the property, boasting an array of plants and trees.
The property benefits from one allocated parking space, which is accessed under the coachhouse to the rear of the property.
How Does It Work?
You buy a share of your home and pay rent on the remaining share. You may have the option to buy bigger shares at a later stage when you can afford to. You'll need to take out a mortgage to pay for your share of the home's purchase price, or fund this through your savings. Shared ownership properties are leasehold however they do change to become freehold if you get to 100% ownership. Shared ownership is an affordable way to purchase a home on the open market. Alternatively this property is now available to purchase at full asking price for 100 % ownership.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69170161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
- Castle Cary (9.3 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Castle Cary (9.3 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL104093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.