3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHatfield Avenue, Middlesbrough
- NO CHAIN
- 22" LOUNGE
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN (NOT OVERLOOKED)
- IDEAL FOR A VARIETY OF BUYERS
This traditional three bed semi-detached property is ideal for family or first time buyers. The property comprises of Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner. To the upper floor there are three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has a large garden overlooking a playing field.
*THIS PROPERTY IS BEING SOLD ON BEHALF OF A CORPORATE CLIENT. IT IS MARKETED SUBJECT TO OBTAINING THE GRANT OF PROBATE AND MUST RETAIN ON THE MARKET UNTIL CONTRACTS ARE EXCHANGED. AS PART OF A DECEASED'S ESTATE IT MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO THE STANDARD PROPERTY QUESTIONNAIRE. PLEASE REFER TO THE AGENT BEFORE VIEWING IF YOU FEEL THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR BUYING DECISION*
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY SERVICES, HEATING SYSTEM OR APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED, AND NO WARRANTY CAN BE GIVEN OR IMPLIED AS TO THEIR WORKING ORDER*
This traditional three bed semi-detached property is ideal for family or first time buyers. The property comprises of Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner. To the upper floor there are three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has a large garden overlooking a playing field. Viewings Recommended!
Single glazed wooden front door, coving, under stairs cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring.
Lounge 22' Max x 10' 4" Max ( 6.71m Max x 3.15m Max )
Double glazed front/rear window, internal window looking into kitchen/diner, bay window to front, coving, wall lights, gas fire, carpet flooring.
Kitchen/diner 21' 10" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 6.65m Max x 2.90m Max )
Three double glazed windows to each side elevation, fitted kitchen, laminate work surfaces, wall/base units, one bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, part tiling, free standing electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, central heating boiler in the boiler cupboard, radiator, stone effect tiled floor kitchen, carpet in the dining room, door to outbuilding and garden.
Outbuilding 17' 10" Max x 4' 5" Max ( 5.44m Max x 1.35m Max )
Wooden timber framed sun room, double glazed window, attached to the property.
Stairs from hall, loft access, coving, double glazed side window, carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 10" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.61m Max x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed front bay window, coving, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.17m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed rear window, coving, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" Max x 7' 4" Max ( 3.00m Max x 2.24m Max )
Double glazed front/side window, coving, radiator, carpet flooring.
Double glazed rear window, bath with mixer taps, shower over bath, white suite, part tiling, wash hand basin, radiator towel rail, WC, laminate flooring.
Laid to lawn, off street parking/driveway.
Large laid to lawn garden, fenced.
Wooden doors, door into garden, power & lights.
Shed to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69170171.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.