3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMousehole Lane, Southampton
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2ND RECEPTION ROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
** SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ** 3 BEDROOMS ** ENTRANCE HALL ** LOUNGE ** 2ND RECEPTION ROOM ** KITCHEN/DINER ** BATHROOM ** DRIVEWAY PARKING ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre
** SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ** 3 BEDROOMS ** ENTRANCE HALL ** LOUNGE ** 2ND RECEPTION ROOM ** KITCHEN/DINER ** BATHROOM ** DRIVEWAY PARKING ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre with easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Entrance Hall 15' 5" max x 7' 3" max ( 4.70m max x 2.21m max )
Stairs to first floor landing, understars storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to front elevation, doors to:
Lounge 13' 9" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.19m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fire place, radiator, telephone and tv point, carpet.
2nd Reception Room 12' 10" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.91m max x 3.30m max )
Radiator, tv point, textured and coved finish to ceiling, open plan to:
Kitchen/diner 17' 6" max x 10' 10" max ( 5.33m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed french doors to rear garden, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with one and a half bowl sink and drainer with work top surface over, built in under counter freezer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, central heating boiler, storage cupboard with window, space for fridge/freezer, lino flooring, tiling to principle areas.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation, carpet, picture rail, doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 4" max incl wardrobe x 10' 11" including wardrobe ( 4.37m max incl wardrobe x 3.33m including wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, tv point, smooth and coved finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" max x 11' 1" including wardrobe ( 3.91m max x 3.38m including wardrobe )
double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, airing cupboard, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" max x 7' 3" max ( 3.53m max x 2.21m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, carpet, textured and coved finish to ceiling.
Bathroom 7' 9" max x 7' 3" max ( 2.36m max x 2.21m max )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, full tiling to walls.
Block paved and stone driveway, fence enclosed, side pedestrian access to rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn, fence and wall enclosed, garden shed, decked area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69170494.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT107643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.