Studio flat for saleBaltimore Wharf, London, E14
- Modern specification
- Moments from Crossharbour DLR
- Incredible leisure facilities
- 24 hr concierge
- Short walk to Canary Wharf
- High specification kitchen
Madley Property present the opportunity to secure this stunning studio in the highly desirable development known as Baltimore Wharf. As a resident you're left wanting for nothing as you'll benefit from 24 hr concierge, stunning leisure facilities and excellent transport links.
This studio comprises of a functional layout that really maximises the space to make the apartment feel a good size. The reception incorporates a small lounge area and fully integrated kitchen. The bedroom is kept separate with a high quality room divider and there is lots of clever hidden storage spaces.
This is perfect for those who work in the city or Canary Wharf and is priced to sell.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLTMWF14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.