Land for saleTintagel Road, Boscastle, Cornwall, PL35
- Rare opportunity to purchase a building plot
- Enjoying stunning coastal and sea views
- Situated in an elevated spot in this popular coastal village
- Outline planning permission with all matters reserved
- Planning application number PA17/04594
- Chance to design and build your dream home
- Village with a doctor's surgery, Elizabethan harbour, access to coastal path and a range of day-to-day facilities
Plot 1 (one of a pair of building plots) is found along Tintagel Road in Forrabury, at the top end of Boscastle, with stunning views over the folly on the cliff tops, Boscastle church and the cliffs towards the very north of Cornwall on a clear day. This is a perfect location for your coastal retirement or family home, with it being a rare opportunity to be involved in the design, specification and the build of your own home.
Outline planning permission has been granted by Cornwall Council with the application number being PA17/04594. Please refer to the Cornwall Council planning portal to look at any further detail, or call the Webbers Bude Office to get a copy of the planning permissions emailed or posted on.
Boscastle itself is a popular coastal village with a doctor's surgery, a range of day-to-day facilities and an Elizabethan Harbour and access to the north coastal path. Tintagel is approximately 2 miles distance with a further range of facilities, and the major towns of Bude, Launceston and Bodmin are all within a 40 minute drive of the village, offering a wider range of educational, recreational and commercial facilities, with access via Launceston and Bodmin onto the main A30 trunk road leading to Exeter, the M5 and beyond.
The international airport in Newquay is within a 40 minute drive, with daily flights to London Gatwick.
The building plot enjoys a stunning location and an early viewing is highly recommended.
From Bude proceed south on the A39 and after passing through the village of Wainhouse Corner take the next right turn, signposted Boscastle/Tintagel. Follow this road through the lower part of the village and up the hill on the other side. As the road levels out Wilmar will be found on the right hand side, marked with a Webbers Auction board, and Plot 1 is just past Wilmar on the right hand side
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69171311.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUD170231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bude. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.