5 bedroom detached house for saleStickling Green, Clavering, SAFFRON WALDEN, Essex
Offers in Region of
- A Beautiful 17th Century Grade II Listed Home
- Tucked Away in a Hidden Position within the ?Golden Triangle?
- Five Bedrooms, Three Reception Rooms & Four Bathrooms/Shower Rooms
- Approx. 2.4 Acres of Grounds Including equestrian & livestock Facilities
- Planning permission granted for further extension
- Located within easy access of local amenities and schooling
- Gas central heating and mains drainage
- EPC Exempt
A beautiful 17th century Grade II listed home set in arguably one of the best tucked-away and hidden positions within the Golden Triangle. This wonderful home has undergone extensive and sympathetic extension and renovation to a very high standard seamlessly blending period character and contemporary styling and is set within its own mature grounds of approximately 2.4 acres which includes a paddock for equestrian and livestock if required.
The property is located within five minutes’ walk of the famous Cricketers pub and restaurant as well as the local gym, very good primary school, excellent village amenities and supermarket. Also located nearby is the Clavering fishing lakes with an excellent café/restaurant. As well as having brilliant local amenities, Horseshoes is a short drive from Newport, Audley End and Bishop’s Stortford train stations which serve London & Cambridge.
The spacious internal accommodation comprises; five bedrooms, three reception rooms, four bath/shower rooms, bespoke kitchen, dining room and utility room. Outside, the property enjoys a good degree of privacy and is tucked away behind electric timber gates which lead to a large gravel driveway providing ample parking. To the front and rear of the property there are formal gardens including mature trees and shrub borders. To the rear of the gardens there is a fenced paddock suitable for equestrian and livestock with a field shelter and vehicular access. Within the grounds of the property there are a number of sheds, log shed and large stable.
The vendor has also fully approved planning permission for an extension to add another room with double pitched roof in newer wing to provide large bedroom/sitting room adjacent to bathroom creating large Annex.
Agents Note: The property is on mains drainage and has gas central heating.
Property ref: 121_2913_4627354
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4627354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Property, Stansted Mountfitchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.