1 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. James, Beaminster, Dorset, DT8 3PW
- Ideal investment or first time buy
- popular cul de sac location
- Excellent decorative order
- Upvc double glazing and gas central heating
- Internal viewing essential
A super one bedroom semi-detached house with private gravelled gardens to the rear. The property, which is offered "for sale" with no onward chain, has a fine sun lounge and parking. Early viewing advised.
This house benefits from gas-fired central heating and Upvc double glazing enjoys some country views.
Upvc double glazed entrance door leads to the hall which in turn opens to the sitting room which is light and airy, having an electric fire and a gas point. This room in turn leads to the kitchen/breakfast room which is fitted with an attractive range of black marble effect worktops and white doors. Stainless steel and glass cooker hood. Recently installed gas-fired boiler. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Off here lies the Upvc double glazed sun lounge standing on a brick base. This is a really fine space. Two doors to the rear and side.
On the first floor is a landing, a double bedroom and a bathroom with a white suite.
Beaminster is a small West Dorset country town nestling in the hills surrounded by countryside designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The town has many fine examples of Georgian architecture as well as picturesque 17th century cottages and at its heart is a conservation area with listed buildings, a number of which are built of mellow limestone. This thriving community has a good selection of shops, restaurants and pubs, many of which are clustered around the town Square. There is an annual music festival as well as an arts festival and the surrounding countryside and superb coast, which is designated a World Heritage Site, can be accessed via a network of foot and bridle paths. The larger towns of Bridport, Dorchester and Yeovil are within reach along with Crewkerne where there is also a main line railway service to London (Waterloo).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69176768.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEA160362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Beaminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.