1 bedroom flat for saleAlum Bay New Road, Totland, Isle of Wight
- 1 bedroom first floor apartment
- Stunning views over the countryside
- Beautifully presented
- Garage and off-road parking
- Great location
- EPC energy rating E (54)
This versatile home is perfect as a residential or a weekend home.Located on the outskirts of Totland it has easy access to the bus route and local beaches. The ferry links to the mainland are only a few minutes by car. Parking is in the garage or parking space provided. Inside the home has a foot print of a two bedroom home with a generous lounge.The views from here are fantastic, Tennyson downs stretching out as far as the eye can see. This is the ideal place for entertaining friends and family. The modern kitchen has fitted units and worktop, it shares the same fabulous views that the lounge has. There is a modern family bathroom for having a relaxing soak of an evening. The bedroom is a good sized double room, with built in wardrobes and a pleasant outlook to the front of the property. Warmed by gas central heating and double glazing this home is economical to run.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Our property has been a lovely place to live for the last 19 years. It is very sunny and light in each room and boasts stunning views of Tennyson downs and glimpses of the solent in the winter time. We hope whoever moves here will be as happy as we have been.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 25'4 x 12'7 at widest point (7.73m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen: 12'1 x 7'11 (3.69m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom: 10'1 x 9'3 (3.08m x 2.82m)
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69176828.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60216973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.