2 bedroom apartment for salePark Road West, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0JU
- First Floor Two Bedroomed Apartment
- Allocated Parking Space
- Overlooking Hesketh Park
- Modern Kitchen, Bathroom and En Suite
- Purpose Built Retirement Apartments
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Communal Lounge and Laundry
- EPC: B
***Purpose built RETIREMENT development*LIFT access to all floors* allocated parking*OVERLOOKING HESKETH PARK*close to Southport Town Centre*Communal Facilities*** Two bedroomed apartment ideally situated overlooking Hesketh Park close to the shops, transport links and amenities of Southport Town Centre with local bus routes on the doorstep. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms and an en suite shower room. The property additionally benefits from allocate parking, lift access to all floors, communal lounge, guest suite and laundry, 24 hour care link, house manager and regular social events. EPC: B.
Over 55 only.
AA route planner
Carpeted entrance hall with doors to lounge/diner, both bedrooms, cloakroom, storage cupboard and bathroom.
27' 7'' x 16' 6'' (8.43m x 5.05m)
Carpeted lounge/diner with window to front, feature fireplace to side, door to kitchen and wall and ceiling lights.
10' 7'' x 7' 3'' (3.25m x 2.21m)
Modern fitted kitchen with tile effect flooring, partially tiled walls, window to front, matching range of base and eye level units with integrated oven, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, mixer sink and space for under counter microwave and dishwasher.
22' 0'' x 11' 3'' (6.73m x 3.45m)
Double bedroom with window to front, fitted carpet and range of fitted furnishings including drawers, wardrobes, bedside tables and overhead storage, door to en suite.
15' 7'' x 9' 5'' (4.75m x 2.88m)
Bedroom with window to front, fitted carpet.
8' 3'' x 6' 11'' (2.53m x 2.13m)
Modern fitted bathroom with tile effect flooring, tiled walls and three piece suite comprising bath with shower fitting and vanity unit with integrated mirror, wash hand basin, WC and storage units.
8' 9'' x 4' 3'' (2.69m x 1.3m)
En suite shower room with tiled walls, three piece suite comprising shower, wash hand basin and WC.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.