1 bedroom retirement property for saleWhite Cliff Mill Street, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11
- Assisted Living For The Over 55's
- Sought After Residential Location
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious Living Room/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobe
- Modern Shower Room
- Ample Storage
- Parking On A First Come First Served Basis
- Offered With No Forward Chain
Door with security entry phone system leading through to the communal entrance hall, stairs or lift leading through to the first floor, further door to Entrance Hall: Access to all principal rooms, double doors to a storage/airing cupboard housing a pre-lagged hot water cylinder and tank and a consumer unit, door to Shower Room: 7'1" (2.17m) x 5'6" (1.7m) Modern suite comprising of a close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap, oversized walk in shower cubicle with seat, electric Mira shower unit, fully tiled, chrome heated towel rail, coved ceiling, ceiling light point, shaver point.
Living/Dining Room: 18'7" (5.68m) x 10'4" (3.17m) Spacious room, two rear aspect double glazed windows offering a pleasant outlook, electric night storage heater, feature electric fire with surround and raised hearth, power points, TV point, arch leading through to the Kitchen: Modern fitted kitchen with a good range of matching wall mounted and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink unit with mixer tap, under counter fridge/freezer to remain, oven to remain, part tiled walls, ceiling light point.
Bedroom: 15' (4.57m) x 8'9" (2.67m) Double bedroom, rear aspect double glazed window, Dimplex night storage heater, ceiling light point, power points, double doors to a fitted wardrobe.
Outside: Ryan Court is set on extremely well tended communal grounds with casual parking on a first come first served basis. Ryan Court is located in central Blandford Forum with Market Street only a moments walk away offering ample amenities.
Communal Areas: There is a communal drying room, communal sitting area and communal kitchen.
EPC Rating: C
PLEASE NOTE: The measurements that have been quoted are approximate and strictly for guidance only. All fittings, fixtures, services and appliances have not been tested and no guarantee can be given that they are in working order.
The particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of a contract. The images displayed are for information purposes only and it cannot be inferred that any item shown will be included in the property.
Agents Note: These are draft details, we are waiting for verification from the vendor (s)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Made, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.