3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Nicholas Estate, Baddesley Ensor, Atherstone
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- SORT AFTER VILLAGE
- KTCHEN DINER
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
Set in a CUL-DE-SAC in a sort after VILLAGE LOCATION. Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer, comprising of and kitchen, diner/family room, lounge, and conservatory, three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Call now to view on 01827 66400
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom terraced house set in a cul-de-sac location in the popular location of Baddersley Ensor, with good sized living accommodation which comprises of, reception hallway, kitchen diner/family room, lounge, conservatory, first floor landing, three bedrooms, a family bathrooom and separate wc. There an enclosed rear garden.
Steps leading to front door.
Double glazed front door, a central heating radiator, ceiling light point and stairs rising to first floor.
Dining Kitchen 20' 9" into recess x 13' 11" into recess ( 6.32m into recess x 4.24m into recess )
Being fitted to comprise of a range of wall and vase units with work surfaces over, tiling to splash back areas, a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, electric cooking point with extractor hood over plumbing for a washing machine, two central heating radiators, double glazed windows to front, rear and side elevations, an obscure double glazed door to garden, under stair storage areas and a door into:
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' ( 5.46m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator, two ceiling light points, a fireplace with inset log burner and double glazed sliding patio doors:
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations overlooking the gardens, a central heating radiator, ceiling light point with fan, a central heating radiator and double glazed double opening door to the garden.
Ceiling light point, built in airing cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" not into cupboards x 10' 1" ( 3.63m not into cupboards x 3.07m )
Double glazed door to front elevation a central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" not into cupbaord x 9' 4" ( 3.25m not into cupbaord x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a central heating radiator, and a ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 8" not into cupboard ( 2.51m x 2.34m not into cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
White suite comprising of panel bath with curved glass shower screen and electric shower over with part tiling to walls, pedestal wash and basin, a central heating radiator, ceiling light point, and an obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Low level flush W.C and an obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Paved patio areas, fencing, and lawned area with shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69180761.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM202188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.