2 bedroom apartment for saleEarls Park, Bristol Road, GL1 5TL
Withdrawn from Market
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Living/Dining/Kitchen room
- Soft Close Fitted Kitchen
- Selected Integrated Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Vinyl Flooring to Kitchen Only
- Parking Space
- NHBC Warranty
- 657 Square Feet
*STAMP DUTY & FLOORING INCLUDED FOR RESERVATIONS IN NOVEMBER*
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE - SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH PARKING. The property boasts 657 sq ft, 2 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, family bathroom, KITCHEN/LIVING room with windows to front and side aspect, soft close units, fitted integrated washing machine/dryer, electric oven, gas hob and chimney hood. Further benefits include GAS CENTRAL HEATING, NHBC Warranty and Parking Space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69180842.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8231240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.