2 bedroom flat for sale7/4 Sandpiper Road, Newhaven, Edinburgh, EH6 4TR
- Well proportioned, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the second floor of an apartment block within a modern and factored development with concierge service.
- Located in the highly-regarded Newhaven area of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining/kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, further double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, secure entry system, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision.
- The property further benefits from a large communal green, underground residential parking, and unrestricted on street parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sun 2-4
Well proportioned, two-bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the second floor of an apartment block within a modern and factored development with concierge service, located in the highly-regarded Newhaven area of Edinburgh. The entrance hall serves each room within the flat, has two storage cupboards and the secure entry handset. The spacious living/dining/kitchen is to the front of the building, featuring laminate flooring, ample space for dining furniture and three windows with Juliet balconies, allowing views towards Newhaven harbour. To the rear of the living area, the kitchen is fitted with modern units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink, integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine. To the rear of the property, the master bedroom features laminate flooring, a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room with an electric shower. Bedroom two is similarly well finished, and with a Juliet balcony, whilst the fully tiled bathroom features a modern, white suite with mixer tap over-bath shower. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Wester Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8031796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.