2 bedroom terraced house for saleLindsay Road, Hartlepool
- 2 BEDROOMED END TERRACE HOUSE
- STYLISH KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR DINING TABLE AND CHAIRS
- STUNNING CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM/WC
- ENCLOSED GARDENS TO FRONT, SIDE AND REAR.
- INVESTOR OPPORTUNITY
ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS, this beautiful and immaculately presented 2 bedroomed End Terrace house in Owton Manor, close to local amenities and schools and situated on a corner plot.
ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS, this beautiful and immaculately presented 2 bedroomed End Terrace house in Owton Manor, close to local amenities and schools and situated on a corner plot. The layout comprises; Entrance Hallway, Lounge with modern wall mounted feature fire, stylish fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units and space for dining table and chairs and 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, under stairs storage cupboard, French doors to the rear garden, built in appliances. To the First Floor there are 2 bedroomed both with built in wardrobes and a stunning and contemporary Bathroom/Wc. Externally there are enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear.
Entered by a UPVC door to front, stairs to First Floor, laminate style flooring, radiator.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.60m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, radiator, telephone and TV points, wall mounted remote controlled electric fire.
Kitchen 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
Modern fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units with contrasting rolled top work surfaces, 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part splash back tiling, uPVC Double Glazed window to side aspect, double glazed French doors to the rear garden, radiator, laminate style flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, built in electric oven and stainless steel extractor hood, ceiling spotlights.
With loft access, uPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 15' 1" ( 3.17m x 4.60m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes housing boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 14' 6" ( 2.79m x 4.42m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, built in over stairs bulk head with shelves, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, radiator, panelled bath, wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring.
enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn.
Fully enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with bock paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69183338.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.