1 bedroom apartment for saleAtlas Building, Crown House, 145 City Road, Old Street, EC1V
- One Bedroom
- 24 hour Concierge
- Residents Swimming Pool & Gym
- 2 minute walk from Old Street underground tube station for all of London's major landmarks and airports.
- Under 20 minutes to Canary Wharf
- Under 30 minutes to London City Airport
Amazing opportunity to invest in a ninth floor one bedroom apartment in an exciting new development in Central Zone 1.
This 540 sq ft apartment comprises an open plan reception/kitchen area that is fully fitted with modern appliances, double bedroom, generous bathroom and a private balcony that faces South west and offers awesome viiews of London.
Residents of Atlas Building can take advantage of:
Private swimming pool
Private cinema room
Private 24 hour Concierge
100% residential throughout
South west facing giving the best views over London
Located in the heart of 'Tech City
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NBC171352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.