2 bedroom maisonette for saleThurlow Park Road, London, SE21
Offers in Excess of
- Two bedroom Victorian maisonette
- Private rear garden and patio
- Secure bike storage and two sheds
- High spec and modern fitted bathroom
- Spacious reception room with log burner
- Stylish kitchen
- Short walk from Tulse Hill BR
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Professionally Planted Garden
This spacious period garden flat is ideally located within a short walk of Tulse Hill station and is close to West Dulwich, West Norwood and Brockwell Park.
Benefitting from its own entrance, this fantastic flat provides a combination of spacious living rooms, with modern and stylish design throughout. The property offers a bright reception room, with a dual fuel log burner and bi-folding doors to an immaculately maintained private rear garden, professonally planted to ensure flowering all year and patio, both perfect for keen gardeners and for al fresco diners. Side access to the garden from external side entrance. Providing a stylish kitchen, as well as a high spec and modern fitted bathroom, this flat must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Thurlow Park Road is ideally positioned to benefit from the many amenities of both West Dulwich and Tulse Hill. The flat is a short walk from Tulse Hill BR, as well as easy access to the many cafes, pubs and shops of Herne Hill and East Dulwich.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HNH180196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, West Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.