4 bedroom house for saleWhittingham Lane, Longridge, Preston
- Superb Five Bedroom Detached Home in Popular Location
- Superb Dining Kitchen with useful Family & Dining Areas
- Lounge with Generous Bay window, Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Garden, Viewing Highly Recommended!
- Call Now to book your viewing 01772 203345
This stylishly designed, five bedroom home, over two and a half floors makes perfect use of the free flowing space.
The quality kitchen features family and dining areas and a glazed bay leads into the garden. The ground floor also boasts a lounge with bay window.
On the first floor, the master bedroom with en-suite makes a relaxing haven. There are two additional bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A further double bedroom is located on the second floor accompanied by a shower room and single bedroom which could work perfectly as a study.
What The Agent Says
Internal viewing is highly recommended. Please call now to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69188288.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 158151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.