3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestern Road, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Beautiful character features
- Convenient location for station, shops and school
- Huge rear garden ideal for anyone with green fingers
- Off road parking
- EPC energy rating E (48)
A conveniently positioned house which has a lot more than just character. From the moment you walk through the door you will notice the room space is very generous. Being a Victorian home, you have separate reception rooms, which gives you so much flexibility. Having the dining area next to the kitchen area makes it perfect for entertaining friends and family for the occasional dinner party or just keeping an eye on the children whilst cooking the dinner. The character features are present throughout the house and are very impressive to say the least. This is why older properties tend to be more popular than the modern design and it's not hard to see why.The garden is another great part about this house and you will see what we mean when you step outside. This will be one of the biggest gardens you will see in the price range! If you are a keen gardener, interested in creating a vegetable plot or just enjoy sitting and relaxing, this is a property you have to come and see. Finishing off, this property has an extremely convenient location for the local shops, schools and the mainline station and three generous bedrooms!
- Entrance Area
- Lounge: 12'11 x 12'1 (3.94m x 3.69m)
- Dining Area: 13'0 x 11'4 (3.97m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'10 x 7'10 (3.30m x 2.39m)
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 up to fitted wardrobes x 12'6 (3.91m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'5 (3.36m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 8'1 (3.28m x 2.47m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69189497.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24203982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.