2 bedroom bungalow for saleBerry Cottages, Berry Towers, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31
- Stone built character bungalow
- Potential to personalise and upgrade
- Lounge/kitchen area with sunroom to the rear
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Electric heating and double glazing
- Parking and visitors parking
- No forward chain
*** SALE AGREED BY STRATTON CREBER ***
Traditional stone built two bedroom bungalow in a tastefully renovated development with potential to personalise and upgrade. The entrance lobby leads to bedroom one, kitchen and lounge; from the lounge is the rear sunroom leading to the garden, together with a further lobby that leads to bedroom two and the bathroom. The property offers scope for improvement and modernisation and is in a popular area, conveniently placed for access to the towns amenities. This attractive cottage style home is offered with a parking space, electric heating, double glazing and no forward chain.
Situated at Berry Towers and located to provide access to local shops, schools, supermarkets, facilities and amenities in and around Bodmin town centre. Offered to the market with no forward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69189956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BON170180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.