3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarbreck Drive, Blackpool, FY2 9RA
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / Part Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Loft Room
- Off Street Parking / Close to Promenade
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This three bedroom semi detached house with loft room is situated in a popular residential location close to the Promenade, schools, shops, transport links, and all other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, loft room and bathroom. Externally there is an east facing rear garden with off street parking to front. The property also benefits from part UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal first time buy and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn left, at the traffic lights turn left onto Devonshire Road, proceed through three roundabouts, turn left onto Knowle Avenue, turn left onto Warbeck Drive.
Hall: Stairs to right, understairs storage, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 15'4 x 13'3 (4.67m x 4.04m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, feature alcove, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 15'3 x 12'8 (4.65m x 3.86m) UPVC double glazed French door to rear, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 20'9 x 6'3 (6.32m x 1.90m) UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, wall and base units with fitted worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 15'5 x 13'3 (4.70m x 4.04m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, feature cast iron fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 14'10 x 9'7 (4.52m x 2.92m) Hardwood single glazed window to rear, feature cast iron fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 11'8 x 8'7 (3.55m x 2.62m) Hardwood single glazed window to rear, radiator.
Loft Room: Approx 18'9 x 11'8 (5.71m x 3.55m) UPVC double glazed windows to side, Velux window, storage area, boiler, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 8'9 x 5'1 (2.67m x 1.55m) UPVC double glazed window to front, panelled bath, shower cubicle and thermostatic shower, separate wc, part tiled, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed East facing garden to lawn, off street parking to front.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69190208.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAR185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.