4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Houghton at Fairways Park, West Hill Road, Retford, DN22 7RT
Withdrawn from Market
- 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Buy now, move in for Christmas
- Kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to rear garden
- Spacious Lounge room
- Separate Dining/Family Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Utility Room with access to the side of the home
- Master bedroom with En-suite and built in wardrobes
- 10 Year Warranty
- Part Exchange Available
Designed for family living, The Houghton is a four bedroom detached home that comes complete an en suite shower and separate home office.
Key Features 4 bedroom Detached family home Kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to rear garden Spacious lounge room Separate dining/family room Downstairs cloakroom Utility room with access to the side of the home Master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobes Double Garage Ground Floor Entering through a convenient hallway, perfect for coats and footwear, you are greeted by a well sized lounge room to your left - ideal for entertaining family and guests alike. While on your right you will find a home office and a handy cloakroom, with a wash basin and toilet. At the rear of the home is the kitchen/breakfast area. Ideal for modern-day living, this perfectly-proportioned space features French doors to the rear garden. This room is a real focal point of this home and during the summer months just open up the French doors to bring the outside in. Other rooms on this floor include a practical utility room, a separate dining/family room idea for formal dining and a family home office making working from home a stress free process. First Floor Upstairs you will find another hallway, with four bedrooms. The well-proportioned master bedroom has the added luxury of a light and airy en suite shower room and luxury built in wardrobes. The family bathroom offers a contemporary design and serves the remaining three bedrooms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69190688.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7945099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.