3 bedroom town house for saleHigh Street, Brotton, United Kingdom
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
- OVER THREE FLOORS
- RECENTLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- VIEWING COMES HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The property benefits from gas central heating (combi), and uPVC double glazing, recently decorated, and offering versatile living accommodation over three floors.
Entrance Hall: uPVC door, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor
Through Lounge: ( 8.50m x 4.63m) Large and airy open plan living/dining room with original varnished floor boards throughout. Large bay window to the front aspect, two double radiators and a white fire surround with tiled hearth and gas fire.
Utility: Access to rear utility room with stainless steel sink/drainer and plumbing for washing machine, access to the rear yard and downstairs WC. Also gives access to understairs storage.
Kitchen: (3.54m x 3.39m) Laminate flooring with a range of wall and base units with dark oak doors, marble effect worktops with breakfast bar. Stainless steel electric over and black electric hob. Recently fitted combi boiler mounted on the external kitchen wall.
Family Bathroom: (3.50m x 1.27m) White suite with wooden toilet seat and bath panels, electric shower over bath with shower screen. Laminate flooring with single radiator and opaque window to the rear.
Bedroom One: (4.49m x 3.91m) A large double bedroom with carpet to the floor, double radiator under front window.
Bedroom Two: (5.69m x 3.21m)
Double bedroom with carpet to the floor and cream fitted units. Double radiator.
Bedroom Three: (4.1m x 3.48m): Carpet to floor and single radiator.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69192029.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKE059A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inglebys Estate Agents, Saltburn-By-The-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.