4 bedroom detached house for saleYarrow Close, Rugby
- Well Presented Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms, En-Suite To Master
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Viewing Essential
SHIPWAYS have pleasure in offering this VERY WELL PRESENTED DETACHED HOUSE in a sought after residential location, within EASY ACCESS of LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING and MAJOR ROAD and RAIL NETWORKS. EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented detached property in a sought after residential location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom, rear garden and driveway and garage parking
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented detached property in a sought after residential location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms, en-suite shower room to master bedroom, family bathroom, rear garden and driveway and garage parking.
With uPVC double glazed front door, uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring and storage for coats
With radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, smoke alarm, laminate flooring and doors to lounge and kitchen
Lounge 13' 1" Max x 16' 5" Into Bay ( 3.99m Max x 5.00m Into Bay )
With uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace with fitted gas fire, smoke alarm, coving to ceiling and door to dining room
Dining Room 10' 4" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.15m Max x 3.25m Max )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and wooden flooring
Kitchen 12' 7" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.25m Max )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, a range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring and door to utility room
Utility Room 4' 10" Max x 6' 8" Max ( 1.47m Max x 2.03m Max )
With opaque uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, opaque uPVC double glazed door to garden, radiator, central heating boiler, stainless steel sink drainer unit, work surfaces, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for under counter fridge and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard, access to loft and doors to bedrooms and family bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 7" Max x 14' Max ( 3.84m Max x 4.27m Max )
With uPVC double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes, television point and coving to ceiling
En-Suite Shower Room
With opaque double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, laminate flooring and part height tiling
Bedroom Two 15' 2" Max x 7' 9" Max ( 4.62m Max x 2.36m Max )
With two uPVC double glazed windows to dual aspect (front and rear), radiator and access to loft
Bedroom Three 8' 1" Max x 9' Max ( 2.46m Max x 2.74m Max )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Four 8' 8" Max x 8' 3" Max ( 2.64m Max x 2.51m Max )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and built-in storage/shelving
With opaque uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, laminate flooring and part height tiling
The front of the property is paved to afford off road parking, has shrub borders and side pedestrian access
The rear garden is tiered over three levels, with a lawn area, a paved area, a gravel area, has mature shrubs, a timber shed with power and light and is enclosed on three sides with timber fencing
The garage has an up and over door, power and lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69192632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.