4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenmark Hill, Camberwell, SE5
- Stunning four bedroom house
- Large rooms
- ideally located for Dulwich and King's hospital
- large garden
- parking and double garage
- great rental potential
- Room to extend in attic and back patio
4 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY IN IDEAL LOCATION
HouseSimple is pleased to present a 4 bedroom house for sale. A lovely family home located in the popular area of Denmark Hill. In the catchment area for good schools in Dulwich, five minute walk through Ruskin park to King's hospital and train station.
In good decorative order throughout with spacious bedrooms, two large reception rooms, wooden floors throughout, tiled bathroom and toilet. Low energy lighting, smart meters and gas central heating. Large fitted kitchen with built in appliances, dishwasher, gas hob on central island, double electric oven, laundry room with washing machine, pantry.
In front there is a large driveway with lawn and gated side entrance. At the back there is lovely patio area that catches the sun, a big 70ft garden mainly lawn with mature shrubs. There is a hidden vegetable patch at the bottom with greenhouse and large garden shed. Behind there is a double garage.
There is a large boarded attic with electrics, currently used for storage but could be converted into a lovely fifth bedroom with en-suite (spp). There is also ample room to extend on the back of the house.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69193808.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS82333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.