2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCampion Close, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached house
- Good sized rear garden
- Cul-de-sac location
- Garage and driveway
- Additional land with potential for parking
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
When I was looking to buy I wanted somewhere with secure parking for my car so this house was perfect.This is a lovely, quiet location on the outskirts of town with a park just around the corner which is great if you are a dog owner or a cyclist. The garage is right next to the house with a driveway and the property comes with an additional parcel of land that could, potentially, be used for extra parking if required. The rear garden is a really good size and gets the evening sun as the property faces east to west. The house always feels very cosy and gets lots of natural light. I have been very happy here for over twenty years but have now decided to move on. I will not be buying another house so this will be a chain-free sale and available for you to move into as soon as you are ready.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 16'10 x 10'8 (5.13m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 8'6 x 6'6 (2.59m x 1.98m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 9'10 (3.86m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 8'6 (3.86m x 2.59m)
- Garage and driveway
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Additional land for parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69194294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.