3 bedroom terraced house for saleEastway, Hackney Wick, E9
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM PERIOD PROPERTY
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD BY CURRENT OWNER
- 2 RECEPTION (OPEN PLAN) - SOLID OAK WOOD FLOORING
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- G/F WC, F/F BATHROOM/WC, EN-SUITE SHOWER/WC
- WOOD FRAMED SASH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- CERAMIC FLOORING & UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- REAR GARDEN
- NO CHAIN
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Wild & Co. are delighted to offer for sale this; IMMACULATE 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM MID-TERRACE PERIOD PROPERTY - recently refurbished throughout to a high standard by the current owner.
2 receptions (open plan), luxury kitchen/diner, rear garden, ground floor WC, 1st floor luxury bathroom/WC, en-suite shower/WC, double glazed wooden framed Sash windows, solid Oak wood flooring, ceramic flooring and under floor heating.
Situated in prime location walking distance to Hackney Wick Station, Mabley Green Recreation Ground, Stratford Olympic Village and Westfields Shopping Centre.
Entrance: via main front door leading to;
Hallway: solid Oak wood flooring, radiator, stairs to first and lower ground floors, doors to:
Reception 1: solid Oak wood flooring, double glazed wooden framed Sash bay window to front aspect, feature radiator, open to:
Reception 2: solid Oak wood flooring, double glazed wooden framed window to rear aspect, feature radiator.
Half landing: fitted carpet, stairs to first floor, door to:
Luxury family bathroom/WC: comprising of; feature wash hand basin with mixer tap and under cupboard, low flush WC, ceramic bath with chrome mixer tap and shower, chrome heated towel rail, spot lighting, ceramic flooring with under floor heating, double glazed wooden framed window to rear aspect.
First floor landing: fitted carpet, stairs to top floor, doors to:
Bedroom 2: 2 x double glazed wooden framed windows to front aspect, fitted carpet, feature radiator.
Bedroom 3: double glazed wooden framed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator.
Top floor landing: fitted carpet, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to:
Master bedroom: 2 x double glazed wooden framed windows to rear aspect, double glazed sky light window to front aspect, fitted carpet, radiator, door to:
En-suite shower room/WC: comprising of; walk-in shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and under cupboard and shelving, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls and flooring, double glazed sky light window to front aspect.
Lower ground floor: under-stairs cupboards, ceramic flooring with underfloor heating, doors to:
Cloakroom/WC: low flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Luxury kitchen/diner: comprising of a range of wall and base modern mounted units with granite work surfaces, designed tap and mixer tap, electric oven hod, double oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, fitted cupboard housing combination boiler and washing machine, tiled splash back walls, spot lighting, ceramic flooring with under floor heating, wooden framed bi-folding doors to garden.
Rear garden: fully paved, iron fence and gate to rear providing rear access.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69194642.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EASTWAY3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.