3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Hawthorns, Eccleston
- Well Proportioned Semi Detached Home
- In Excess of 1076 Square Feet
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Sized Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Large Garage
- Delightful Cul-De-Sac Location
- No Onward Chain
This well-proportioned semi-detached home offers living accommodation which extends to in excess of an impressive 1076 square feet, with a practical floor plan having an open plan lounge and dining area. The property is located in a delightful cul-de-sac position, close to the centre of the bustling village of Eccleston, an area which has been proven to be a consistent attraction to prospective buyers, its strong sense of community and all that it is able to offer its inhabitants, being a particularly strong pull for those looking for a location in which to raise their family.
The property itself is available with the benefit of no onward chain and provides accommodation comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining area, kitchen with a range of wall and base units, three good sized bedrooms (two doubles) and a two-piece bathroom with separate WC. Externally, the property occupies a generous plot, with gardens to the front and rear, the rear being private, with lawns, neat borders and a paved patio area. Off-road parking facilities are available on the driveway, which also provides access to the larger than average detached garage.
An abundance of shops and amenities are close by, and there is easy access to Chorley and Wigan town centres. The area is also widely acknowledged as having some of the highest achieving schools in the vicinity, at both primary and secondary level, whilst the older members of the family will appreciate the ease of access to the M6 motorway, ensuring major commercial centres such as Manchester, Liverpool and Preston are within a reasonable commute.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69194756.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8176858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.