2 bedroom house for saleCraigentinny Avenue North, Edinburgh
Beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated on a private road in a quiet residential area in Craigentinny. The property is beautifully presented throughout and has the added benefit of a fantastic conservatory, beautiful private garden, off-street parking, single garage and solar panels. There is also attic space which could be converted to create an additional bedroom, subject to the relevant planning permission being granted. The property is in truly move-in condition and briefly comprises:
• Entrance hall
• Spacious family room with feature electric fireplace and leads to the conservatory
• Large conservatory with doors leading to the well maintained private rear garden
• Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, ample worktop and storage space and further access to the conservatory
• Bright and spacious conservatory with fitted window blinds
• Tiled shower room with WC, sink and mixer shower
• Master double bedroom with beautiful bay window
• 2nd double bedroom
• Private front garden with driveway
• Low maintenance private and enclosed rear garden with patio area, lawn and decking
• Single garage
• Solar panels
• Double glazing
• Gas central heating
• On-street parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69195050.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27304883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.