4 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorn Drive, Thornton-Cleveleys
Withdrawn from Market
- IMMACULATE 4 BED FAMILY HOME
- 2 BATHROOMS
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM OPENING INTO THE GARDEN
- GOOD SIZED AND WELL FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- GOOD SIZED PRIVATE LAWNED REAR GARDEN
HALLWAY 13' 8" x 6' 7" (4.19m x 2.02m) Door to front, stairs leading to first floor, doors to all ground floor rooms.
GROUND FLOOR WC 4' 5" x 5' 5" (1.35m x 1.66m) Two piece suite comprising; WC and wash hand basin.
KITCHEN 11' 10" x 8' 2" (3.61m x 2.49m) UPVC double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units with complementary worktops, gas hob with extractor above, integral oven, stainless steel sink with draining unit.
LOUNGE/DINER 20' 2" x 15' 1" (6.17m x 4.62m) UPVC double glazed windows and double doors leading to rear garden, understairs storage cupboard.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING 13' 3" x 6' 5" (4.06m x 1.98m) Doors to all rooms, airing cupboard above stairs.
BEDROOM 2 12' 2" x 8' 2" (3.72m x 2.49m) UPVC double glazed window to front.
BEDROOM 3 12' 1" x 6' 7" (3.70m x 2.03m) UPVC double glazed window to the front.
BATHROOM 8' 1" x 4' 10" (2.48m x 1.48m) Bath with mains shower above, cabinet wash hand basin and WC.
BEDROOM 1 13' 5" x 10' 10" (4.09m x 3.31m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, door to;
EN SUITE 4' 3" x 3' 11" (1.30m x 1.20m) Single shower unit with mains shower above, cabinet wash hand basin, WC.
BEDROOM 4 12' 1" x 8' 7" (3.70m x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed window to rear.
EXTERNAL Off road parking to front for 2 cars.
Rear lawned garden with decked patio area.
OTHER DETAILS Tenure - Leasehold
Maintenance fees - To be confirmed
Council Tax Band - C (Wyre Borough Council)
Energy Rating - B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69195470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101444002091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IMOVE, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.