4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Way, Pagham, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,187 Sqft Detached Bungalow
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Spacious Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Four Bedrooms
- South-West Facing Garden
- Front Garden Providing Ample Parking
- Quiet Convenient Location
- Walking Distance To Shops And Beach
This well presented detached bungalow offers spacious accommodation and off-road parking for several vehicles. EPC-D
The property briefly comprises, entrance hall, sitting/dining room with gas fire, space for dining table and doors to conservatory. The modern fitted kitchen has integral appliances and door providing access into the rear garden. There are four bedrooms, family bathroom with shower, WC and basin set into a vanity unit.
Outside, to the front of the property, there is off-road parking for several vehicles. The rear garden is low maintenance and paved with raised flower borders and large shed with power.
The village of Pagham is located on the coast to the western side of Bognor Regis. It offers a number of local facilities including: Doctors surgery, dentists, opticians, convenience store, hardware store and garage. Local infant and junior schools can be found at the nearby village of Rose Green amongst other facilities. A bus service links Pagham to the nearby Bognor Regis town centre which offers a more comprehensive range of facilities. The Cathedral City of Chichester can be found within seven and a half miles and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and race course can all be found within ten and a half miles of Pagham.
Well presented detached bungalow offering spacious accommodation.
Sitting Room 20'11 (6.38m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
Conservatory 20'2 (6.15m) x 12'9 (3.89m)
Kitchen 10'8 (3.25m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
Bedroom 1 16'10 (5.13m) x 8'3 (2.51m)
Bedroom 2 12'2 (3.71m) x 8' (2.44m)
Bedroom 3 11'3 (3.43m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Bedroom 4 9'7 (2.92m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
price change 26/10/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69195716.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 257461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.