1 bedroom apartment for saleKirklands, Carr Lane, Thorner, Leeds
- Landmark Church Conversion
- Unallocated Off Street Parking
- Generous Communal Gardens
- Split Level Accommodation
- Dining Area
- Double Bedroom
- Newly Extended Lease
- Envious Village Location
An outstanding opportunity to purchase this split level one bedroom apartment, with a newly extended lease of 188 years, located in this landmark ecclesiastical development in the highly sought after village of Thorner. The apartment comprises in brief of a living room with a raised area and a galley kitchen that leads on to the dining area to the ground floor. There is also a very useful storage cupboard. To the first floor there is the bathroom and double bedroom.
Kirklands is a conversion of an historic church in the village which incorporates an abundance of character and period ecclesiastical touches. There is unallocated parking to the outside and the building is served by a lift. There are generous communal gardens with an area for laundry and a secure and gated lock up bike store.
Thorner is a highly sought after village between Leeds and Wetherby and is very well located to take advantages of the excellent road links, with the A58 and A1 both nearby. The village itself enjoys two public houses, a village shop and highly rated primary school.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69197867.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY160334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.