6 bedroom house for saleEasthampstead Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
- Five reception rooms
- Suparoom with vaulted ceilings
- Potential self contained annex
- Master bedroom with large en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Five further bedrooms
- Three further en suites
- Double garage with room over
- Mature gated plot
- mile from town centre
- Excellent motorway access
A substantial Edwardian property which has been comprehensively renovated, combining many original features with a contemporary twist to provide spacious and versatile accommodation over two floors.
The magnificent reception hall sets the tone when you enter the house with a feature bull nosed staircase and free standing log burning stove. The original pine doors have been retained and the deep skirting and cornice work has been restored in this room and the main receptions areas.
The suparoom is a new semi glazed addition with vaulted ceilings and a ceramic floor which floats through the bi-folding doors onto a protruding terrace with decorative lighting. This room hosts a sleek high gloss kitchen with granite surfaces and a range of built in appliances and has space to dine in and relax.
Ground floor accommodation is very flexible and there is currently a family/cinema room with en-suite shower room, kitchenette and its own side access door which would allow it to be used as a separate annex or home office/treatment room.
The property is situated within walking distance of Wokingham town centre which provides an eclectic range of shops, bars and restaurants and is currently undergoing regeneration. The mainline railway station is also within walking distance serving London Waterloo and Reading as well as the Gatwick line. For anyone needing motorway access the A329M and M4 motorways are close at hand and within the local area are many excellent local golf clubs, leisure facilities and some outstanding private and state schools.
Accessed by remote wrought iron gates is a large shingled parking court for several vehicles, screened from the road by mature trees and shrubs. There is a large double garage with electric up and over doors and a useful attic room which could be used as a home gym/office. Double gates give excellent access to the side and rear gardens which, as you may imagine of a house of this stature, are of a good size with large and sumptuous lawns, well stocked borders and complete privacy is provided by mature trees and hedges.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69202358.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKN171073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Wokingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.