2 bedroom apartment for saleWiltshire Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40
- Prestigious town centre location
- Large retirement apartments
- Lifts to all floors
- Concierge service
- Guest suite available
- Underground and surface parking
- Chauffeur driven car
- Landscaped gardens
- Finest quality finish
- Register your early interest for an early 2018 completion.
With only 13 apartments left available, Fleur de Lis is a GATED retirement complex of 33 apartments being built on the Wiltshire Road within easy walking distance of the town centre.
The luxurious properties will provide an exceptional standard of independent living for those considering downsizing from a larger family home.
Located FIVE MINUTES` WALK from the centre of town, the spacious one and two bedroom apartments will be impeccably finished with contemporary interiors, whilst owners will also have access to an owners lounge and guest suite, which will be available to visiting friends and relatives. Some of the apartments will also feature stylish mezzanine levels providing up to 1500 sq ft of living space.
It is anticipated that the Grand Opening will be summer 2018 .
Now Selling Off-Plan.
Features include fully integrated Neff appliances throughout, Caeserstone work tops with Ovolo mouldings, luxury showers, Premium Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware and Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles.
Renaissance Retirement has a distinguished history; the company was handpicked by HRH Prince of Wales to build a landmark collection of retirement apartments in the heart of Poundbury, Dorchester.
Noticing a demand for luxury retirement housing, Renaissance Retirement design, build and manage luxury retirement developments, with communal areas meticulously cleaned and maintained to ensure a level of comfort that one would expect in a 4 star hotel.
The company offers a number of added owner incentives and benefits, and Renaissances complementary SmoothMove Service which is offered to all owners at no extra cost has proven particularly popular. This bespoke service includes a dedicated SmoothMove Consultant, who can offer advice and assistance with downsizing, the planning and setting up of their new home, and administrative tasks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69202664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKN171028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Worth Estate and Land Agents, Wokingham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.