4 bedroom town house for saleChristian Close, Hoddesdon
- A Four Bedroom Detached Townhouse
- Chain Free
- Kitchen/Dining Room & Family Lounge
- Two En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Garage & Off Street Parking
Featuring two en suites, garage, driveway and generally ample living space throughout this no chain four bedroom townhouse would make a superb family home. The property is situated within this modern development and is within easy reach of schools, local shops and bus links. Call us to view!
William H Brown are delighted to offer this CHAIN FREE well presented four bedroom townhouse offering spacious living accommodation throughout situated in this modern development just to the north west of Hoddesdon Town Centre. The property boasts many features to include TWO ENSUITES, a garage and drive and benefits from being within close proximity of schools, local shops and access to good transport links. We recommend an internal viewing.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
A spacious entrance hall with stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard. low voltage spot lights and coving to ceiling, door to garage, door to kitchen/diner and door to:
Comprising a sink unit, extractor fan, radiator, low level flush WC, partly tiled walls.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 2" x 13' 9" ( 4.93m x 4.19m )
Fitted with a range of modern wall cupboards with ample work tops and cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, wall mounted boiler, fitted hob, extractor fan and built in double oven. Partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine. Power points and radiator. Double glazed window and door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor and door to:
Family Lounge 17' 6" max x 16' 7" ( 5.33m max x 5.05m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, power points, radiator and coving, low voltage spot lights, TV point and wall light points.
Master Bedroom 18' 5" x 13' narrowing to 8' 1" ( 5.61m x 3.96m narrowing to 2.46m )
Two feature double glazed windows to front elevation, oak flooring, built in wardrobes and door to;
En Suite Bathroom
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment, sink unit, low level flush WC, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan and low voltage spot lights.
Second Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and door to:
Bedroom 2 16' 3" x 13' 10" ( 4.95m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, laminate wood flooring, built in wardrobes, power points and radiator, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, sink unit, double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and built in double wardrobes.
Comprising a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, tiled walls, extractor fan and heated chrome towel rail. Low voltage lighting.
REAR GARDEN comprising a decked area, flower borders, shingled area with further flower borders, fenced boundaries, outside light and outside water. FRONT GARDEN with block paving providing off street parking and door to GARAGE with up and over door, light and power connected. Summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69203732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.