4 bedroom detached house for saleMatfen Avenue, Nunthorpe, Middlesbrough
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER NUNTHORPE LOCATION
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE
- FRONT/REAR GARDENS
Well presented 4 bedroom detached property situated in the popular and sought after residential area of Nunthorpe in Middlesbrough.
Well presented 4 bedroom detached property situated in the popular and sought after residential area of Nunthorpe in Middlesbrough. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall leading to a good size lounge, dining room, kitchen giving access to a good size rear garden and double length garage. To first floor there are 4 great sized bedrooms and family bathroom. An ideal property for a variety of buyers and an early viewing is essential, please call today.
Double glazed front door, oak internal door to hallway, carpet flooring.
Double glazed front window, white suite, WC, carpet flooring.
Lounge 20' 8" Max x 12' 2" Max ( 6.30m Max x 3.71m Max )
Plaster coving, double glazed full length front window, electric fire place, wood surround, two radiators, television point, cream carpet flooring.
Dining Room 15' 9" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 4.80m Max x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, under stairs cupboard, stairs to upper level.
Kitchen 10' 8" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.64m Max )
Fitted kitchen, wall/base units, laminate work surfaces, tiling over surfaces, double glazed window, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator, carpet flooring.
Stairs from dining room, stairs to landing.
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 3.76m Max x 3.45m Max )
Double glazed front window, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" Max x 9' 4" Max plus door access ( 3.84m Max x 2.84m Max plus door access )
Double glazed rear window, radiator, over stairs cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.67m Max )
Double glazed rear/side window, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' Max x 8' 6" Max ( 2.74m Max x 2.59m Max )
Double glazed front window, radiator, telephone point, television point.
Double glazed side window, white suite, bath, electric shower, part tiling, airing cupboard, carpet flooring.
Good size garden, well stocked/maintained.
Paved seating area, good size well stocked garden, well maintained.
Double length, electric roller doors, power, light, driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69212795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.